[ovs-discuss] [OVN] Logging IRC meetings

Daniel Alvarez Sanchez dalvarez at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 17:07:29 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

17:58:31        --> | openstack (~openstack at openstack/openstack) has joined
#openvswitch

We have the bot now ready to log the meetings :)!!!
Ideally this should be just for OVN meetings. Please, refer to its usage
here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ChairaMeeting

After the meetings, it'd be nice to send an email to the ML with the
minutes from [0] and work out a mechanism to link them in the ovn.org
website.

Thanks a lot!
Daniel

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openvswitch/