[ovs-discuss] [OVN] How to use ovn-controller-vtep

Numan Siddique numans at ovn.org
Tue Mar 31 17:50:33 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:53 PM taoyunupt <taoyunupt at 126.com> wrote:

> HI,Numan
> Please ignore this e-mail, I have got the point. I have some misunderstanding for test case before.
> Thanks again for your advice again.

Hi Yun,

This patch series [1] renames the "VTEP" switch to "RAMP" switch and
also renames the program name
from ovn-controller-vtep to ovn-controller-ramp.

Since you're testing the ovn-controller-vtep. Is it possible to review
and test these patches ?
If so, that would be great.

I haven't worked on ovn-controller-vtep earlier so I want to be sure
it doesn't break anything.

[1] - https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=167889

Thanks
Numan