[ovs-discuss] sending packet from userspace

4ily Seek 4ilyseek at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:14:58 UTC 2020

Hi,
I've implemented a new action that operates entirely on userspace, and
ultimately creates a new packet that needs to be sent out the port the
controller specifies with the output action.

So for example a certain amount of packets arrive to the switch which
creates a new packet using info from the packets previously received, and
then sends out this new packet (and no the ones received). My question is,
what do i need to do in my action in order to instruct the switch to send
this new packet?

Thanks!