[ovs-discuss] Automation

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Wed May 20 17:17:25 UTC 2020

ovs-vsctl is a command-line interface to a database.  You can automate
it at the level of an individual operation using a script, or by
connecting to the database from a language that has an OVSDB binding,
such as C or Python.  You can automate deployments at a higher level by
using a controller that supports OpenFlow and OVSDB.