[ovs-discuss] OVN,does OVN support VXLAN EVPN ?

fangtian at ruijie.com.cn fangtian at ruijie.com.cn
Tue Nov 10 10:14:49 UTC 2020

HI all,
     Currently I want to make a Poc of VXVLAN EVPN with OVN as depicted below:

      LS-1                                    LS-1
      br-int                                  br-int
       patch port                                                     patch port
         br-vxlan -------vxlan tunnel------------br-vxlan
   OVN Cluster-1                           OVN-Cluster-2
        -------------MPBGP-control-plane-------

I want the two logical switches of the two clusters on the same VLAN,so the VMs in the two clusters can reach at each other through L2 communication .
Gobpg can act as the MPBGP controller, but I don’t know how to setup the OVN .

Do I need to add some flow tables via ovn-sbctl ,such as ARP response ?

Please advise, thanks much.

Tian