[ovs-discuss] OVN-k8s Project roadmap

kevin parrikar kevin.parker092 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:01:10 UTC 2020

Hello everybody,

Is there a project roadmap page available for ovn-k8s?

We are planning to use OVN-k8s replacing another CNI, being Telco there are
some features that we rely on for advertising non HTTP/non SRIOV networks
over VLAN that needs to be accessed directly.

Today our VMs are running on Openstack with VLAN based networks
that are reachable from provider edge networks.

Is there a possibility or roadmap to support VLAN based networks apart from
the current overlay tunnels.Another OVN project (i think OVN4NFV) has this
supported already.

Regards,
Kevin