[ovs-discuss] OvS Processes

Filipe Lemos filipellemos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:28:58 UTC 2020

Sorry,
for some reason it wasn't accepting to send the email. I guess it remove
the screenshot and after trying to send to both groups it choose to sed
booths.
Well, the processes are ovsdb-server and ovs-vswitchd (which seems to have
a tree of processes under it ).

--

*Filipe Augusto da Luz Lemos* M.Sc.

*PhD Graduate Student | Networks and Distributed Systems | Federal
University of Technology Paraná*

*Forensic Sciences* |* Syracuse University*

*Electrical Engineering | Federal University of Technology Paraná*

fadaluzl at syr.edu *|* http://forensics.syr.edu/

*flemos at alunos.utfpr.edu.br
<flemos at alunos.utfpr.edu.br> | http://utfpr.edu.br <http://utfpr.edu.br/> *