[ovs-discuss] Adding new match field to OvS

Silvio Di Santi zack9009 at hotmail.it
Tue Oct 20 14:44:20 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, I am currently working on the addition of two new fields to ovs: I already followed the guideline in the FAQs adding my new field to lib/flow. h and lib/meta-flow. h also adding support for nx_put_raw() in lib/nx-match.c.
Whenever I try to add a new flow after compiling the modified version it seems that the switch knows about the new field (no errors are thrown), but when dumping the flows it appears that it has been ignored not displaying in the flow.

What am I missing?