[ovs-discuss] Question about full nat implementation with ovs
Andrés Pozo Muñoz
andres.pozom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:59:13 UTC 2021
I am facing some difficulties with NAT in ovs and may be someone could
provide a hint to move things forward.
I'd like to perform full-NAT(SNAT+DNAT) for some tcp flows with ovs.
I've been able to make work SNAT and DNAT separately, but when I tried to
use both src and dst options in ct action (ct(nat(src=...,dst=...)) it
seems not supported.Googling around I only found this thread (
but there's no clear answer about the feasibility of doing such flows with
ovs. I was not able to find any code snippet in github either.
* Is it possible to implement such full nat flows with ovs?
* What would be the 'recommended'(best) way to do so (if possible)?
* is it possible to include 2 nat() options in a single ct action
* Perform independent NAT operations is different tables (and
different zones)? Would ct be able to track both NATs for the 'same packet'?
* any other alternative?
* Would ovn be the 'natural'(easiest) way to perform such operations?
Any hint someone could provide would be very appreciated!
Thank you very much in advance!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss