[ovs-discuss] OVN Dynamic Routing

Daniel Alvarez Sanchez dalvarez at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 17:19:45 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot Ankur for your responses. Now it's much clearer for me :)

Is this patch [0] related to this effort in any way? I wonder if that'd for
example allow to have gateway ports bound to a particular chassis and, in
the same router, have another gateway port which is not bounded and N/S
traffic can be processed distributedly for this use case.

Thanks again!
daniel

[0] https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2021-January/379446.html