[ovs-discuss] cells v2 routing question

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:10:36 UTC 2021

Hi Numan,

I'm trying to follow the howto but I can't seem to find  ovn-ic-nbctl and
ovn-ic-sbctl commands.

I'm using *openstack train* deployed with tripleo running containers:

*tripleotraincentos8/centos-binary-ovn-controller:current-tripleo
 kolla_start
ovn_controllertripleotraincentos8/centos-binary-ovn-northd:current-tripleo
         /bin/bash /usr/lo...         ovn-dbs-bundle-podman-0*

Any hint where those commands might be or do I need to rebuild the
container with it?

Thanks