[ovs-discuss] cells v2 routing question

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:31:41 UTC 2021

Hi Numan,

you're right, I upgraded to ussuri and now I see the commands, however in
the second site, which is an openstack cell, I don't see the bd, I only see
an ovn-controller and ovn-metadata running on compute nodes.

My understanding is that BD is on the central site only, and cell is
connected to it.

However, I want to create a provider network on the central site and that
this network is routable from the primary site and reachable on the second
site, which is a cell.

My question is if this is possible.

Thanks