[ovs-discuss] Custom Experimenter Message

Apostolis Prassas apoprassas94 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:21:33 UTC 2021

Hello again,

Thanks for the reply. That was my first approach, that is, to find an
existent experimenter pattern and follow it to build mine. However,
I have not found something similar, so could you be more specific and give
me an example of such a message/pattern that is already implemented ?
In terms of the 'ONFST' type, I have already tried it but the problem
remains the same as I described in my first email.

Thanks for your time,
Apostolis

Στις Δευ, 12 Ιουλ 2021 στις 10:00 μ.μ., ο/η Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org> έγραψε: