[ovs-discuss] OFPFC_DELETE and OFPFC_DELETE_STRICT commands don't delete openflow rules

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Wed Jul 14 23:44:48 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 06:34:46PM +0200, Alejandro Llorens Carrodeguas wrote:
> We’re having trouble deleting OpenFlow rules using the OFPFC_DELETE or
> OFPFC_DELETE_STRICT commands that send a Ryu controller to the OVS switch.

Thanks for the report.

So far, you've just told us that these commands don't work for your
case.  I can assure you that they do work in the cases we know about.
So, we will need an example or a way to reproduce the problem.  The
easiest you make it for us, the easier it will be to understand the
problem you're seeing and either explain why your expectations are wrong
or to fix the problem.