[ovs-discuss] OVN cluster join question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:24:01 UTC 2021

Folks,

I have few question related cluster member relationship. Let’s say I have started following 3 node cluster

1. Node-1 ( first mode)
2. Node-2 ( join first node-1)
3. Node-3 (join first node-1)

Life is good till now.

Node if some reason node-1 is dead ( total hardware failure), in this case if I build fresh node-1 then am I going to join node-2 (or whoever the leader in existing 2 node?)

Or should I be destroying everything and rebuilding whole cluster in above scenario?

I’m trying to create ansible playbook to handle all these scenario to make life easier.

Sent from my iPhone