[ovs-discuss] Query Regarding OVS BOND with Flow Stickiness

Truring Team truring12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:52:56 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I have a specific use case where I need to use OVS  Bond to distribute
traffic across ports with flow stickiness .
Currently I can see only 3 modes are available [active-backup, balance-slb,
balance-tcp]. Is there any way in OVS by which I can configure a bond to
send traffic across nics with flow stickiness ( say src IP ) .

For example

Client Namespace(2srcP)----------OVS_Bridge--------------BOND------PORT0

                        ------PORT1
Traffic coming from client namespace with 2 different source IP addresses,
now I want the packet from first SRC IP should go to lets say PORT0 and
from second src IP should go to PORT1.

Best Regards
Puneet