[ovs-git] [openvswitch/ovs] 127b6a: dpdk: Update to use DPDK 19.11.
noreply at github.com
Wed Dec 4 21:25:31 UTC 2019
Author: Ian Stokes <ian.stokes at intel.com>
Date: 2019-12-04 (Wed, 04 Dec 2019)
dpdk: Update to use DPDK 19.11.
This commit adds support for DPDK v19.11, it includes the following
1. travis: Enable compilation and linkage with dpdk 19.11.
2. sparse: Remove dpdk network headers copies.
3. dpdk: Migrate to new PDUMP API.
4. netdev-dpdk: Prefix network structures with rte_.
5. netdev-dpdk: Update by new color definitions.
6. docs: Update docs to reference 19.11.
7. docs: Add note regarding hotplug and igb_uio requirements.
For credit all authors of the original commits to 'dpdk-latest' with the
above changes been added as co-authors for this commmit.
Signed-off-by: David Marchand <david.marchand at redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: David Marchand <david.marchand at redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Ilya Maximets <i.maximets at ovn.org>
Co-authored-by: Ilya Maximets <i.maximets at ovn.org>
Signed-off-by: Ophir Munk <ophirmu at mellanox.com>
Co-authored-by: Ophir Munk <ophirmu at mellanox.com>
Reviewed-by: David Marchand <david.marchand at redhat.com>
Acked-by: Ilya Maximets <i.maximets at ovn.org>
Acked-by: Kevin Traynor <ktraynor at redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Ian Stokes <ian.stokes at intel.com>
More information about the git